House Representative-elect Jamaal Bowman has become the newest social justice warrior for the “Squad” and has already begun the absurd virtue signaling. He declared on Monday that capitalism is “slavery by another name.”
That is interesting considering capitalism is part of what gives Americans an opportunity to pursue their dreams and a prosperous livelihood.
Bowman said during an interview with The Root, “I believe our current system of capitalism is slavery by another name. We’ve moved from physical chattel enslavement and physical racial segregation to a plantation economic system. One that keeps the majority of Americans unemployed, or underemployed and struggling just to survive, while the power elite continues to concentrate wealth in the hands of a few, and allow large corporations to pretty much run the world as multinational corporations.
“The pandemic has revealed it. With almost 300,000 dead from the pandemic, disproportionately black and brown, and Jeff Bezos is the first $200 billionaire,” he added. “In the next six years, he might become the first trillionaire. That’s slavery by another name. It’s a system that’s not working, so we need a new system.”
This is not his first walk on the SJW side. The former principal made headlines earlier this month when he accused police officers of “terrorizing black and brown communities,” and called for defunding the police in “poor communities and, particularly, our poor black and brown communities.”
“Historically, when our communities have needed jobs, they didn’t bring us jobs. They brought us police, and they created a system of mass incarceration,” Bowman added.
Only 5% of policing is focused on violent crime. The other 95% can be handled by other agencies. In some cities, 40% of the entire budget goes toward policing.
We have to do something different and not allow Republicans to flip a talking point on its head. pic.twitter.com/Mr9sSOp0wF
— Jamaal Bowman (@JamaalBowmanNY) December 3, 2020
Trending Political News
AG Barr: ‘No Reason’ to Appoint Special Counsel on Election, Hunter Biden
Is Attorney General William Barr being blackmailed? Threatened? Brainwashed? He started out as a kickbutt AG and now he is wussing out.
On Monday, Barr gave his final press conference, as he is stepping down, and declared that he sees “no reason” to appoint special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, nor the alleged 2020 presidential election fraud.
Pat Robertson Flips on Trump: ‘He’s Erratic, Needs to Move On’ - ‘Would be Mistake to Run in 2024’
Just a couple months ago, televangelist Pat Robertson was singing President Donald Trump’s praises and stated that God told him that Trump would win the 2020 election. Now he is calling the president “erratic” and claims he needs to “move on” and not run for office again in 2024.
Basic Math Proves Biden Won 13 Million More Votes Than Eligible Voters
I'm sure that most of you have seen the TV show "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" with Jeff Foxworthy.
It is/was an entertaining show, at least to some degree. I particularly liked it because I am a fiend for knowledge, even if it means re-learning something that I've forgotten.
Former CEO Attends White House Meeting, Warns America Trump Is Being "Betrayed From Within"
There seems to be some more traitors in the White House that we're not aware of, or at least we weren't aware of until now.
Former Overstock CEO, Patrick Byrne recently was at the White House for an important meeting regarding contesting the election.
Well-Known Reporter Dumps Husband and Leaves Job, You Will Not Believe Who She Left Him For
Christie Smythe was living the good life. She had a great job with Bloomberg News, a good husband who loved her, and she decided to throw it all away...for another man.
The man she gave her good life for is a joke and has got to be the worst decision that she's made in her entire life.
BUSTED! Michigan Secretary of State Caught on Video Telling Poll Workers to Count "Multiple Ballots with the Very Same Signature"
Many states have conducted some sort of audits at some point regarding the results of the election.
But what good is an audit, if when you find a problem you're not allowed to do anything about it?