Wow, talk about a crappy scenario!
A Florida woman not only needed to use the restroom badly enough to go into a porta potty, but it was also the last thing she would ever do...
Neighbors said that they heard an explosion at about 7 a.m. and then noticed a portable toilet on fire outside.
The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office said on Facebook that authorities responded to the home on North Horseshoe Road in St. Augustine on a report of a porta-potty fire, and discovered human remains inside.
The porta potty, located at a construction site, exploded while the woman was inside.
St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Chuck Mulligan said that her body was burned so badly that investigators were unable to identify her immediately. As of now, there still has not been an identification.
According to Fox News, investigators were seen wearing hazmats as they attempted to sift through the site for several hours.
"Regarding today’s discovery of human remains contained within a portable toilet, detectives believe the decedent is a white female," reported the Sheriff's Office, "At this time, we have not received any missing persons reports that may coincide with this incident."
“The portalet blew up so I mean there’s nothing left, at all." -Jan Long, Neighbor
Mulligan told reporters that there are many scenarios being investigated, including: medical issue, drug-related, suicide, or possibly “something more nefarious.” He added, “In my 32 years in law enforcement, I’ve never seen one of these before."
- WATCH: Tennessee Mom Charged After this Despicable Facebook Live Video Goes Viral
- WATCH: Restaurant Owner Sends Protesting Vegans in Front of His Store Running
- Texas High School Cheerleader Jumps Off Homecoming Parade Float to Save Choking Toddler
Many questions have been raised, such as to whether she was smoking in the portable toilet, which could have caused the explosion since there is not a ventilation system, and sewer gases can be explosive.